28.9K views

Stay away!.....I cancelled my application.Do not waste your time.

Completely bogus company. Regret I provided all my personal financial documents to this pathetic outfit. String you along with very misleading approvals and messages confirming funding. They continually request the same documents and the same information.

I would warn anyone interested in becoming an "investor" in this company to read all the reviews scattered around the web.

Every complaint has very similar comments and extremely negative ratings.I very rarely waste time submitting complaints on the net but this particular experience was so annoying that it deserved a few minutes.

Had an Experience with Lending Club?

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #741056

I've got nearly $250,000 invested in Lending Club.After 18 months, I've made over 14%.

An internet search will show that Lending Club is the biggest peer-to-peer lending company out there.

They fund thousands of loans per week.

Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States #714134

I applied for a $14,400 loan, was funded in a day and received the money in a few days.Easiest loan I ever did.

They never asked for anything.I guess sometimes it works...