31.7K views 1 comment

I sent in all info that they requested , 1040, w-2's and such and never got a response from them.They called me on a Sunday to verify info but that was it.

If I hadn't checked my account with them I wouldn't have known that they wanted pay stubs. Being self employed that was next to impossible. I wrote them an email explaining my situation and why I was not going to be able to provide them. Never heard back from them either by phone or email or regular mail.

With all of the personal info I gave them it seems they would be more apt to keep me abreast of whats going on. I didn't give a rats butt if I got approved or not.

Granted it would have been a help but will survive just fine without it.So if you enter into business with these people brace yourself for a lot of frustration and log in often as they will change up documents required.

Review about: Loan Application.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Lending Club Loan
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lending Club?

Comments

LendingClub1
San Francisco, California, United States #899076

Hi, we're sorry to hear that you had this experience.

We want to connect but don't have a way to reach you. Could you please call our Member Support line at 888-596-3157 or send an email to support@lendingclub.com with a number or email address where we can reach you? We're staffed 6 AM to 5 PM PST, Monday through Saturday.

Thanks, Lending Club