Interest Rate

took out a loan, which I completely regret, was going to use it for a vehicle as a surprise, but used it for a family adventure instead, once in a lifetime. was transitioning between jobs because I was going to become completely incapacitated and loose my trade if I didn't.

couldn't pay our two big bills for two months, and informed them both before hand. the third month I was getting my first paychecks, and they wouldn't let me resume my payments, informed me they were writing us off and they have a 120 day charge off rule. I have all the emails to prove it.

I turned them into the San Francisco Better Business Bureau and they haven't resolved anything. do not use them, find a better way.

Review about: Lending Club Loan.

Reason of review: 60 day charge off instead of 120.

Preferred solution: take the negativity off our credit score and allow us to pay it off within 12 months, no interest.

I didn't like: What they advertise is not what they deliver if ever, Payoff procedures, Process and the lies.

Comments

Wait a minute, you don't pay your bills, and it is their fault. NOT

to Anonymous #1445870

did you read it...they didn't follow their own rules...I paid all of the bills, except the house and this (payment is more than house payment)...I'm a nurse and got injured on the job, taking care of 8-10 patients in rehab, on my own, was ruining my musculoskeletal system, so I switched jobs, but it takes a while to get a paycheck. I called them before I missed a payment, and they charged us off after 60 days, not 120 according to their policy.

nobody does that. anonymous, takes courage