Interest Rate

I was approved for an unsecured personal loan was sent the documents and was instructed to go buy $150.00 steam card and it would be refunded. Unfortunately I did then called in the numbrrs to a loan manager.

Yhen had to buy another card for $200.00 which i was told would be refunded in 10 minutes They put in the wrong routing number so had to buy an additional $200.00 card. They said the money would be in my account in 10 minutes. 30 minutes i called them back and was told i needed yo pay an additional $250.00 tax clearance befpre they could transfer the funds. I refused and demanded a refund which they keep denying.

They are crooks and predators. Dontake the mistake i did.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lending Club Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 14.

Comments

Pretty much the same thing happened to me. Gave them 750.00 in ITunes cards.

They put money into my bank account, but then the bank returned them, saying they were no good.

So my account was overdrawn by $900.00, which I had to scape up from other accounts to bring it current.Tried contacting the phone number I had been using - now that won't answer it. Total scam artists.Do not do business with Alex Martin 703 537-1569

You were not dealing with the real, legitimate company. Let me guess: you used a search engine to try to find them. Bad idea for all companies, gets lots of crooks.

to Anonymous #1448044

Did you get your back??

to Sam Brown #1458337

You will not get your money back. Gone to Russia.