Lending Club - Review about Money Investment from Atlanta, Georgia

Scam artists.They write there own fake reviews.

You will loose your *** with these *** artists. Then the little money you have left they will fine the *** out of you to get it back. They took money out of my account on top of all this after I requested they deposit it.

I invested $500 and after three years they turned it into $400.There customer service will gladly take money to invest but when you want it back when it becomes available they will send you to there voice Mail department to never be heard of again.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Money Investment
Review category
Loans and Mortgages
review #547102

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lending Club? Submit review ›
Helpful? 25 Yes 25 32 No 32
Had the same issue 30 Yes 30
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
the guy

Oct 23, 2014 #889168 California, United States

dude, you barely have any of your money invested. you have 406 in available cash and only 63 bucks in notes...if one of the ONLY THREE notes you invested in is late LC will adust your account to what your likely return will be....you dont seem to be the most savvy investor no offense.

5 4 Reply

Oct 20, 2014 #887718

We're sorry you're unhappy with your experience. We think it might help to review your individual investor portfolio and for privacy reasons, we can't do that on Pissed Consumer, so we suggest a phone call. You can reach Investor Services at 888-596-3159. We're available 7:00 am to 5:00 pm PST, Monday through Friday.

3 4 Reply

Oct 18, 2014 #886415

This is super weird. I've been using LC for over 2 years now and I've been making %9 annually in adjusted interested. I was going to add a screenshot but I don't think it's possible in a comment. Maybe you're investing in the risky notes? I don't do the automatic investment but choose carefully each and every note.

7 2 Reply

Oct 23, 2014 #889148

I too am getting a good return. Ive invested about 5k since march 2014 and have one note in collections but other than that Im getting 11.7% (8.2% adjusted)

3 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.