Lending Club Investment Service Review from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Lending Club - HORRIBLE Investment

Do not believe the bull *** LC posts on its site about 99.8% of investors getting a positive return. It's all a big F'n scam

I invested $3K about a year ago. 15% of loans have or are headed to default. I'm at a -3.77% return on this scam, and I can't get my money out.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Loans and Mortgages
review #892331

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lending Club? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 2 No 2
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 02 #1193980 Bangkok, Krung Thep

It's not a scam. It's an investment. Not a sure thing. If it was, everyone would be doing it.
Did you perform due diligence? A blind man can look at the LC chart and spot the trend. Ignoring the obvious and being taken in with front page marketing..... a $3,000 lesson for you.

1 0 Reply

Aug 02 #1193729

Hello. We're really sorry you're unhappy with your experience. Lending Club strives to provide the very best service to all of our customers. We’re sorry we didn’t meet your expectations and appreciate your feedback. We’ll use your feedback to improve our service, and hope that we can regain your confidence in the future. Please call us at 888-596-3159. We're available 7:00am–5:00pm PST, M–F.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lending Club. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Lending Club.
Filing a new complaint about