Much like the other reviews here, they put me through the ringer. Forms, tax returns, bank statements, W-2's, etc. One step at a time. So first fill out forms. 3 days later, ask for w-2's. 3 days later, ask for tax returns, etc.
I have a credit score of 780 (higher with the other 2 agencies), make $215k per year plus a bonus and was quoted $21,000.00 / 3 years / 6.62% - and fully funded within 48 hours of submitting initial request.
After over a week of dribbling forms to them they come back and say my bank account reserves aren't adequate for the loan. Meaning I don't have enough cash in my accounts to cover the loan.
If I had $21k in cash I wouldn't be asking for a $21k loan.
This appears to be a secured lending outfit. So unless you don't actually need a loan it's probably a total waste of your time to try to get one from here.
Note the small print on application - less than 10% of loans are approved. I assume this means they only loan money to people who already have the cash to cover a default or who don't really need a loan.
Anyway - total waste of time....
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Credit Card Consolidation
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "On July 08, 2016, I went and withdrew 40.00 from my rushcard in Ducanville TX, after that I went to get a haircut in Lancaster TX, after that I went..."
- "Pay Pal GE Capital Retail Bank EBAY Reports on Transaction Details that you made more net profit then you actually earned. "Example" $91.96 is the net they have you..."
- "Horrible customer service bunch of frauds, I was charged double for $79.95 I contacted them more than 100 times nothing has changed I am paying minimum payment monthly to capital..."
- "I purchased the West Elm Delkab brown leather sectional a few years ago and the "leather" is now peeling and chipping off the cushion. After doing research I've realized this..."
- "I purchased a television and sound bar from hhgregg in Largo Maryland. I ordered full installation of both with delivery and hidden wire and to haul away my old television.My..."
- "This is the second time in the brief time I have been a timeshare owner with this company and on both occasions they have failed to call me back with..."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "Around Sept 30, 2015, I started Roca Labs. The picture on the right was April 22, 2015, the one on the left was March 16, 2016. The regimen was the..."