Interest Rate

I have an existing loan with lending club that I've been making consecutive payments on for half a year now.The payments come out of my account automatically and they are even taken out a few days before the first of each month (keep in mind, my payments are due ON THE FIRST OF EACH MONTH).

This was no big deal to me considering the fact that they are getting their money earlier than scheduled. What really made me upset is when I went to apply for a second loan (at this point my credit has went up quite a bit) I was denied given the reason that there is supposedly "Insufficient number of satisfactory payments on existing lending club loan." THIS MAKES NO SENSE!!!! I have not complained up until this point!

They take their payment early then deny me for a second loan due to false accusations!I am very upset and will be reaching out to them in the morning for an explanation.

Review about: Lending Club Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Lending Club?

Comments

LendingClub
Anaheim, California, United States #1326671

Hi, thanks for the feedback.We consider a variety of factors to determine your eligibility before inviting you to apply for another loan.

We also review your financial profile at the time of your application before you can be given an offer.

If you would like to discuss this matter further, or have any additional questions, please contact us at support@lendingclub.com or call 888-596-3157?We're here  6:00am–5:00pm PST, Monday – Friday and Saturday 8:00am–5:00pm PST.

Lynbrook, New York, United States #1325135

I think it means you have not made enough payments on the first loan yet to qualify for another loan. It doesnt mean your six payments were unsatisfactory just not enough of them yet to open another loan so soon.