I have been on hold now for 2.5 hours. At one point it said it was connecting me yet it cycled back through the initial menu requiring me to enter my social security number all over again.

Where are the representatives at and why such a long wait to talk to someone? I was approved for a personal loan but I'm not sure I provided them with the correct account information for the consolidation.

The portion that was supposed to go to my bank account has arrived but the other portion has not arrived yet. All I want to do is talk to someone about my loan and figure out what needs to be done to be able to get the money where it belongs but can't talk to anyone.

Review about: Lending Club Loan.

Comments

Yes, same problem here, can never get a hold of a representative! They’ve never sent me statement after having a loan with them for almost 2 years.

I don’t know how much longer I have to pay the loan off or anything.

They don’t respond to emails and I’ve called 2 different #s only to enter in my SS# like it prompts me to and it disconnects me every single time. Customer service is a joke!

Mailed information states LendingClub phone number as 1-855-363-4151.

Why would you expect an online organization to have phone service. Online only seems clear to me.

MaterialPointer940
to Anonymous #1530281

Well the response I received in the email the rep had said "This sounds like an issue that would be best to talk about over the phone." So if they respond online telling you to call customer support you would expect that someone would be there to answer no?? Enlighten me please.

Your clear and mine must be way off. Why direct people and why have a customer support number if you can't get through?!